Dialing an Extension
- To call another extension or on campus fax, dial the four digit extension.
Dialing an External Number
- Dial ‘8’ to get an outside line and then the 10 - digit phone number.
Faxing an External Number - Still in conversion process
- Dial ‘9’ to get an outside line and then the 10 - digit phone number. Soon it will change to ‘8’ and LD codes will not be needed. If LD code is needed and you don’t remember, use 1 6 125035 9 1 area code and number.
Dialing Long Distance
- All long distance calls can be dialed directly and do not need an authorization code. Dial 8 - 1 - and the 10 - digit phone number. Please use the long distance calling feature for university business only.
- International calls
- IT will need to enable your phone to make International calls. Please email email@example.com to request this service.
- Once your phone is setup to make International calls, dial 8 - 011 - country code - phone number. You will be prompted for a code when you are done dialing.