Students and staff can get Office 365 for free. Staff are to only download office onto their personal machines because we have a license agreement to put on their university owned computers.
- You can only have Office 365 downloaded onto five devices at a time.
- When your status is no longer Student, it will automatically remove your Office 365 subscription.
How to Download Office 365
- Go to portal.office.com
- Enter in your George Fox (GFU) email address and click Next
- Enter in your GFU password (the same password you use for all GFU systems) and click Sign In
- It will ask if you want to stay signed in - select based on your preference
- In the upper right corner you'll see Install Office apps - click on the 'down' arrow
- Select Office 2016 to begin the install
If using a PC and Office doesn't show up for you to download
At the top click on the Settings Icon.
Next click on Office 365
Next Click on Software.
You will then see the option to install the Office Applications. Click Install.