This guide will help you get started with some basic features of VoiceThread.
- To learn how to activate your account watch the video, Activating Your VoiceThread Account (0:57 seconds)
- To learn how to add comments to a VoiceThread watch the video, Comment on a VoiceThread (0:56 seconds)
- If VoiceThread is not displaying well, or some features are not working, you will find troubleshooting tips in the video, VoiceThread Troubleshooting Tips (1:20)
- A common issue is completing the submission process. For tips on how to do this, watch the video, Completing the Submission Process in VoiceThread (1:16 minutes)
- If you are asked to create your own VoiceThread and share it with members of your class, watch the video, Create a VoiceThread Assignment and Course View (1:21 minutes)
- See File types accepted for more information.
- If you would like to enable peers to add replies to each other's comments, watch the video, Create a VoiceThread Allow Threaded Commenting (2:01 minutes)
You will find a more detailed guide at FoxTALE VoiceThread for Students (document)
Questions? Contact the Service Desk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-554-2569