Tap/click a class in your class list to view the class roster similar to the one shown here. There is a lot of information here.
- Course number (HNRS 150 A) and description (Origins: Athens and Jerusalem Fall 2014)
- The stack-of-books icon is tap/clickable (as are most icons in iGFU). That will show the books for the course
- Days and meeting times for the class
- Meeting location. Note there's a map icon there. Tap/click that to see the location on a map (in the example, PHS 102)
- Tap/click a student name/icon to see information (major, contact information, academic advisor name/contact)